Patient Satisfaction is very important to MHHS.
We administer patient satisfaction surveys with the assistance of Professional Research Consultants (PRC), a nationally recognized leader in the Patient Satisfaction Survey process. PRC provides national databases of comparative satisfaction information and enables it clients to benchmark their results with peer organizations.
At MHHS, we want to provide “Excellent” healthcare to our patients and this makes patient responses on these surveys very important to us. Our organization wants to fulfill its mission of providing the best healthcare to our region and your response on these surveys assists us in identifying areas of opportunity for improving services to the communities that we have the privilege of serving.
Every day, we strive to exceed expectations in the following categories:
- Communication with Nurses
- Communication with Doctors
- Responsiveness of Hospital Staff
- Pain Management
- Communication about Medicines
- How often were your room and bathroom kept clean
- How often was the area around your room quiet at night
- Discharge Information
- Overall Rating of Hospital
- Willingness to Recommend this Hospital
For additional information about our Patient Satisfaction Surveys, please contact our Quality Management Department
at (423) 492-7100.