We’re here to help!
The Joint & Spine Center of Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System performs more orthopedic procedures than any other hospital in the Five Rivers Region.
MHHS offers advanced methods of joint replacement, featuring:
Physicians who are highly trained Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
An atmosphere of wellness that features hotel amenities and promotes faster healing
A nurse who coordinates all your care
New longer-lasting joint technologies
Advanced methods for pain control
- A complete program from your decision to having your life back!
Talk to your Primary Care Physician about your joint pain. They can refer you to an Orthopedic Surgeon in our area.
- Schedule an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon to see if you are a candidate for joint replacement surgery:
- Dr. Michael Bratton- (423) 586-7509
- Dr. Ron Christopher- (423) 587-3480
- Dr. Nick Grimaldi- (423) 587-3480
- Dr. Rebecca Moul - (423) 587-3480
Reserve a space in Freedom Camp at MHHS, by calling (423) 585-0914.
- Follow the steps to a successful surgery, which are given to you at Freedom Camp.
Live your life again!
For more information about the Joint & Spine Center at Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System, download the brochure